Isdefe, being aware of the growing environmental problems and in favour of sustainable development, demonstrates its commitment by implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS) that promotes the efficient use of natural resources, the prevention of pollution and the handling of waste in a way that is environmentally friendly.
Isdefe encourages its personnel to behave in a way that respects the environment so as to improve the world around us.
As part of this Environmental Policy, Isdefe has the following commitments:
- Comply with all laws applicable to our activities, as well as with any environmental commitments made with clients.
- Identify and evaluate any environmental aspects associated with our activities so as to prevent negative impacts on the environment.
- Properly handle all the waste generated through reuse, sorting and recycling.
- Promote energy efficiency and use all available resources properly.
- Raise the environmental awareness of all employees by promoting the adoption of good environmental practices in the workplace.
- Establish a process of constant improvement for our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our EMS and our environmental goals and targets.
- Promote and disseminate this policy among Isdefe employees, partners, subcontractors and suppliers and make it available to all interested parties.
As per the UNE-EN ISO 14001 Standard, certified by EAQ, Isdefe, in favour of sustainable development and aware of the growing environmental problems, demonstrates its commitment by implementing an Environmental Management System that promotes the efficient use of natural resources, the prevention of pollution and the handling of waste in a way that is environmentally friendly, in keeping with the environmental policy described above.