This area of Isdefe provides station management and engineering services delivering high added value, oriented towards the operation of space infrastructures to provide support for space exploration, communications and scientific missions involving major space infrastructures:
- MDSCC (Madrid Deep Space Communications Complex), NASA
- DSA-2 Space Station in Cebreros (Ávila), ESA
- European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC) in Villafranca (Madrid), ESA
- Canary Islands Space Centre, in Maspalomas, INTA
The main services in this area of activity are:
- Comprehensive Management of Space Facilities and Ground Segment Centres: Communications Services for Space and Satellite Missions.
- Ground Segment Engineering: Preliminary Studies and Engineering Design and Integration in Space Infrastructures.